- Save up 50k Timeless Coins to purchase Yu'lon's Bite (or score an upgrade in LFR) Done! Scored a new neck piece too from the Celestials!
- Gear my druid up in a full resto set
- Get Enchanting (currently 105/600) and tailoring (currently 186/600) to max by farming all the mats I need on Punchdance.
- Finally finish What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been this forthcoming year. Fool for Love completed! Though now that means School of Hard Knocks for Children's Week is up next :'(
|Notice me, Senpai! NOTICE ME! |
And as always, I've added more to the list..
- Get my Runetotem Mage to 60 (ready for my free boost to 90!)
- Get my Runetotem Monk to 90
- Become a Guardian of the Cenarius - I easily earned exalted with Cenarion Expecition, now I just need to work on Cenarion Cirlcle!
|Pretty new mount coming my way! |
The questlines were quite fun too! I finally got to meet King Mrgl Mrgl, the animal rights activist Night Elf Druid in a Murloc Costume. He was nice enough to even lend his spare costume for me to quest in! The animations were awesome.
|Such a fitting outfit for my guild! |
After a quick browse through my achievements in progress, I found a couple that were almost done and decided to knock those off too!
Apparently I really did hate Pandaria when it dropped. There were two heroic dungeons that I hadn't completed on any character! I breezed through those and finished the Pandaria Dungeon Hero
|I had only completed 7 of the 9 Pandaria Heroic Dungeons! |
I saw how easy it was to grind the Cenarion rep, and discovered that the Lorewalkers was also very simple at level 90. This one didn't take very long at all with the Tom Tom waypoints.
|Hello to yet another cool mount! |
Loving the mindless follow of Tom Tom, I decided to work on finishing Glorious! too. I had only killed 9 of the 56 rares needed for the achievement, but I was staying positive. I was able to kill over half of them easily as they were there and awaiting their imminent death. A few others I had to camp waiting for them to respawn. The biggest issue I had was the Panda rares! Their spinning kick was quite lethal, and most of the time I couldn't get my pet to most out of the way fast enough. As I was soloing, it meant I needed to use my Voidwalker Tank pet, instead of my Observer DPS pet for survivability. It also meant I lost my only interrupt so the Pandas' self heals were super annoying. I managed to magically somehow kill 3 of the 5 Pandas on the list on my own.
The next morning, the lovely Nish came on her Warlock Teanee and helped me destroy the last of the two pandas!
|Ahone the Wanderer was exceptionally painful. I take pleasure in seeing her corpse.|
|Another Panda corpse to add to the pile. |
One achievement that's been on my list for a long time is Glory of the Hero. These last two have been on here for years and hopefully soon they will be completed!
|Tada! Again! |
Are there any new goals that you are working on? Any old achievement that's been on your to-do list for months and you just can't seem to tick it off?
|It's allllways Oculus.|
Labels: achievements, Casadella, faceroll, Mountain o' Mounts, Murlocs, Punchdance